Shaft-sinking companies ranking
Missing your company in the ranking?If you think that your company should certainly be included in this ranking — reach out and tell us about your business providing relevant information.
About this ranking
The ranking of shaft-sinking companies was prepared by the experts and editorial team of industrial media Fertilizer Daily.
The ranking provides insights for the customers and allows them to understand who are the relevant and functional contractors on the market who can offer shaft-sinking and mining services. Most often, the higher the company is in the ranking, the more high-quality service and products it can offer.
The ranking is based on a study of publicly available business indicators and news materials published in high-profile media. A number of factors influenced the company’s final position in the ranking, including the modernity of the company’s website, the ease of audition of its financial and production indicators, the company’s presence on social networks, and many others.
Fertilizer Daily editors analyzed and moderated the following nominee’s criteria:
- revenue for 2018 with translation into USD at the stock-exchange rate actual on December 31, 2018;
- net profit for 2018 with translation into USD at the stock-exchange rate actual on December 31, 2018;
- EBITDA margin for 2018 (where available);
- the average annual number of employees for 2018 (obtained from official or open sources);
- revenue per employee for 2018.
In addition to quantitative indicators, a number of qualitative indicators were analyzed, allowing to assess how well the nominee companies communicate with other market players and their potential customers, including the analysis of:
- corporate website of the company, including the mobile version of the site;
- performance of the sales department, the availability, and relevance of product information on the company’s website;
- thoroughness and frequency of work with the media;
- presence on social networks and other communication platforms.